Wednesday, November 03, 2010

David Diley - Creative cool

I have never heard of David Diley...another name...another face in the shark industry.  Do we really need another? Well, yes...and David is actually different, I have a feeling that this is not just going to be another name or face in the shark industry.

I watched the brief trailer below and want to see more - it is raw, artistic, and different.  David is currently looking for support and funding - for more information go to: http://www.officetoocean.com/.

Just hope that David stays true to the dream and not the work / money / industry...too many have been tainted by their self-proclaimed "passion" for sharks.

3 comments:

OfficetoOcean said...

Many thanks for the kind words Felix, I am extremely grateful to you for posting this!

Rest assured, nothing could ever divert me from the path of trying to do as much good as possible for sharks for the right reasons, it's why I'm doing what I'm doing and your comments above help to give me the belief to keep going until I can start achieving my many goals.

Thanks again!
David

Unknown said...

Good to hear David - let us know how we can help...

OfficetoOcean said...

Thanks Felix, I certainly will! :)