Wednesday, December 22, 2010

"Smiley", as we will call her, once again....

Two close-ups to show the injury that has disfigured our Tiger Beach girl:


2010
Photo: Paul Woodburn *)


2009
Photo: Wolfgang Leander

*) Paul Woodburn is a fine photographer and a seasoned diver, and as such he's got some very professional equipment - except for his fins: Force Fins some of which might be good for Navy divers but the ones Paul used are ABSOLUTELY terrible for stalking sharks and other shy creatures!!! Paul knows what I mean...... :-) :-)

Paul: Get yourself some sleek free-diving fins; more and more SCUBA divers are discovering that they are the most effective extension of their legs.






4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha ha! Thanks for the link Wolf, I don't think this fin argument will ever go away! I love my force fins. I tried Mike's skin diver fins and found them very uncomfortable in the hamstring area, far too much work needed. when I put my force fins back on I realised they actually feel like they are part of you. I seem to remember you trying to put on my fins but they were too big for you, you like them really, don't you ;^)

Horizon Charters Guadalupe Cage Diving said...

It's official "Smiley" great name indeed. We'll be on site March-April-May next year, hopefully we get to see her in person.

Wolfgang Leander said...

You will, Patric!

Still using cages??....


Da Wolf

Horizon Charters Guadalupe Cage Diving said...

Naturally, we have two this year for those not as comfortable with these magnificent critters as you are Sir.

But, after a day with them...