Friday, November 27, 2009

No more?


Reading, reading, and more reading...Photo: Wolfgang Leander


Believe it or not I had completely given up on writing any more blog posts after Nov. 10th until about the Nov. 17th when we went out for the second part of the trip.  To recap what we did during the seven days where conditions did not allow for any worthwhile diving: eat, read, and watch movies (Jupp and I now have a tradition that we watch Super Bad every time we dive together).  Usually when you dive several hours a day you burn many calories, in my case, I was packing them and padding my tire, 5 lbs worth.


Below is a link to some photos of the gangs exciting activities - hats off to all of them for remaining positive all considering:


http://flickr.com/gp/oceanicdreams/P3QYKq


Promise that more interesting stories and photos are coming up soon...

No comments: