Sunday, December 28, 2008

Why do I post my pics in the Internet?

Jennifer Mah (self-portrait)


THAT'S WHY:


Hi, Wolfgang:

I apologize, but I don't have any real questions.

I just stumbled upon your website, and couldn't leave without writing you. I just find what you do so inspiring and so beautiful. Your photos are brilliant, and the way you interact with sharks amazes me.

I want so badly to break into underwater photography, but underwater housing is just so expensive!

Anyway, you've inspired me more than I can express in an email, and just thought I should let you know.

Jennifer Mah


Jennifer Mah is a 19 year old student from the UK. She loves sharks, and is an avid photographer.

If Jen feels that my underwater photography inspires her, then she should know that it is folks like her who inspire me to keep going.





1 comment:

Lilian said...

your photo its beautiful
config axis