Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Petting tiger shark "Mathilda" is (almost) like petting Husky "Lupi"....

"Mathilda" isn't always hungry for cameras - maybe she hasn't seen mine (can YOU see it?...)
Photograph taken by Rob Allen, great Brit, and great Friend with a capital "F"
(Click on the image to enlarge)


Now that I have been a dog dad for more than two months I desperately need to be a tiger dad again.

Many reasons - first and foremost, I just miss the striped babes; second, I need to get out of Bolivia for a while to preserve my sanity (the country is on the verge of civil war); and third, I feel that a diving vacation is the best I can do for myself in order not to have to think constantly about tumbling stock prices.

I will be at Tiger Beach in about four weeks with a lot of very cool friends, old and new. Some of them are fellow members of the shark lists.

As far as I am concerned, nothing can go wrong on that trip: One of the guests is a French surgeon, and one is a Canadian comedian.... What more can you
'axe' for?? :-)

No comments: