Sunday, July 22, 2007

Diving in Key Largo

The first time my father dove in Florida was in Key Largo in 1984 with Quiescence (dive operator). Since then, we have become regulars (myself more since I live in Miami). The owners have not changed - maybe more wrinkles and less hair ;)...Last weekend they invited me to their 30 year anniversary - music, beer, bbq, and friendly people - of course there was some Jimmy Buffet going on.

What makes Quiescence so special besides the fact they only take six divers per boat are the people...

Take a look at some of the photos of photos of the history of Quiescence.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Felix,

Hey this is Rob, I spoke to you and your dad awhile back. That's good to know about Quiescence. I've gone out with Silent World a couple times and had a great time. Let me know the next time you go out, we should meet up for a freedive!

Rob
rb003@hotmail.com