Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Wolfie One Year Old


Wolfie turns one year old this Saturday - what a ride it has been so far.  

Instead of organizing a birthday party and getting him gifts (he usually just plays with the tags anyway) we decided to set-up a Charity Water Campaign in his name.  I know - it is not a shark related foundation - to be honest, I have not found one that makes a do-it-yourself campaign as easy as Charity Water does (plus they seem to be one of the more forward thinking / organized charitable organizations).

So far Wolfie has been able to raise $150, his goal is $500.  Donations can be as small as $1 - and each $ helps!

Here the link to Wolfie's campaign: http://mycharitywater.org/wolfie

He thanks you in advance ;)

What have I learned over the last year - patience, being less selfish, and wishing that I would have listened to my parents more when I was growing up!!!!

No comments: