Sunday, February 28, 2010

Help Chile

I have been out of the country for a while with little internet access - would have posted this earlier.  As I am sure everyone is aware of the earthquake that has hit Chile; there are many ways to help the country and the people.  The best resource that I have come across is the Support Disaster Relief on Google.


Here you will find ways to donate, look for people, etc.  This comes at a time when many are still thinking about the catastrophe in Haiti - while Chile is not in the same state, and  will react faster and more efficiently than any other developing country - they will still need help in any form.


Do not let numbers of victims fool you and minimize the event in Chile...please help.


I have many good friends there - none are missing to my knowledge - put as I scan my Twitter feed, I still see many people asking about their loved ones.


GodSpeed Chile!

No comments: