Sunday, February 14, 2010

Best beach in the world? Tiger Beach!!

My friend Paul Spielvogel, aka Paul Playbird, another multi-talent, not unlike Fiona Ayerst, sent me these photographs today:


Tiger and lemon girls feeling comfortable next to a submarine wolf.


"I need you girls to get a bit closer."

Click on images to enlarge

Paul is a passionate underwater photographer and a successful lawyer with a doctorate degree - I told him that in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland he would be addressed to as "Herr Doktor Schpielfogel", in court as well as in his super market or laundry shop, and also underwater.... :-)

Herr Doktor Schpielfogel knows that happiness to me means playing at the best beach in the world. So, with these images he made my day, actually my night as it is 2:00 a.m. right now!



1 comment:

lyn nelson said...

Lovely shots. They depict you so well Wolfer. It's wonderful to see you with your girls....in your own true element - underwater at Tiger Beach.