- Starts with Les Stroud jumping from a helicopter on top of sharks, what a macho - nice way to "connect" with sharks...
- Stroud's monologue is dramatic, thin, and filled with stupid comments
- Surprised that Stuart Cove participated in segment - Caribbean Sea is 5th most dangerous place. On one hand Stuart Cove promotes shark diving, and on the other he adds to the shark porn...
- Neil Watson says that Caribbean Sharks are safe to dive with...Discovery says otherwise
- Great Whites in Caribbean - SERIOUSLY???
- Les Stroud is scared of sharks
- Make a chumsickle the size of a human and drive at the speed a human would swim to compare human and bait...WHAT?
- Segment on Florida was not filmed in Florida but in the Bahamas
- Experiment with shark to eat fish or prosthetic hand off stick - in clear water shark takes fish...in murky water (which was done by kicking up sand) - shark takes fish...then hand (after it was rubbed in fish oil - I have confirmation on this)
How can serious shark people be part of this show...don't get it...