Thursday, March 13, 2008

Booked and ready

It won't be the first time the Leanders will be diving together.

Me some twenty + years ago.... As much as I love to be nice to animals, I will certainly not do THIS with the tiger sharks of Aliwal Shoal!! :-)

That is it - I have booked my flight to Durban, SA. I will be there from April 10th - 20th to dive with the ladies and meet the tribe at Aliwal Shoal. Looking forward to spending some time in the water with my old man and meeting some of his friend (both under and "overwater").

Roger H - be ready man, you gotta deal with two Leanders now.

The Wolf already begun his journey to Africa and will spend the next days freediving with White Sharks - cannot wait to hear the stories and see the pictures.

I am definitely excited, never been in the water with such large fish...

No comments: